Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?
I more or less finished rebuilding my first bike. I still have a few little things left to do. Like shortening the throttle cable, bar ends, aging the paint a bit for that patina look. Im working on getting rid of the chain tensioner, I have to grind out the drop outs alittle so i can add another full link to the peddle chain and run the wheel in the back of the dropouts. Im having a bogging problem that i believe is the clutch slipping with the crappy pads. so i have ordered some high friction material to make my own. I also ordered an 68 jet. Hopefully this will get this thing back on the road. Over all i am much happier with the way it is now than before.
- Made some motor mounts to level out the carb
- Added puch 70cc high comp head
- Trimmed piston skirt
- Strumey archer front drum with double walls and 11g spokes from husky
- Pirate cycles billet intake
- Pirate cycles hub adapter with 44t (i want a 40t)
- Accel plug wire and boot
- Modified springer front end
- One piece SBP expansion exhaust