View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:44 PM
bigbutterbean bigbutterbean is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lebanon, PA
Posts: 2,420
Default Re: Grubee motor in Calif?

I would go with the Stinger, since they sell to California. A lot of folks use the 2 stroke engines in Cali, some register, some dont. I dont live in Cali, so I dont know how much trouble the cops will give you. As far as a disc brake, you can buy a fork with disc brake mounts and a 1" steerer tube, or you can buy the springer fork, adapter, and complete disc brake set from Venice Motor Bikes for about $200. Not a bad price if you ask me. I went with a drum up front on my Cranbrook.
Reply With Quote