View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:08 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Noob attempts a Felt MP build: Have mercy on me.

Originally Posted by miked826 View Post
Thanks man. Huasheng 49cc gas motor and a Cystalyte HS3540 in the rear wheel. They can work together or separately depending on what you wanna do or how steep a hill you're climbing.
Oh **** and does it regen on normal accel?

Go on if so, I plan to add a generator to my 2 stroke setup and batteries and maybe EFI it before I go 2 stroke, so then I'd already have the electrical setup when I can afford a 4 stroke kit.

So that wheel, on regular accel gens power, then you use its generation to batteries to power up hills when the 49cc can't.

Am I correct? if so man I wish I could pay you money for giving me this idea, this is exactly how i want my bike except I want dual of the above (AWD electric)

Also sure thanks but don't think I'm just saying that, the pain job, the work you did for our military look. I appreciate even though I'm not a military personel I lived with Marines and I love anything military respecting. So besides your epic engine setup, the bike is just gorgeous man seriously, nearly a tear in my eye like stephen colbert would say in a serious way man.
Want to build a website? I provide hosting