Thread: Trade questions
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:54 AM
shellshopexotics shellshopexotics is offline
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Safety Harbor Florida
Posts: 69
Default Re: Trade questions

I finally navigated the FL DMV web site. In florida they are titled as a motorcycle. Although you don't need a motorcycle indorsement on your DL if it's 50cc or smaller. It however does need a title and to be registered to make it legal to ride. It would cost at least $150 to get a title for it and up to a year to abtain the title through the FL DMV. I rather stick that money into another gas motor kit or another battery and solar pannel trickle charger for the electric bike.
Reply With Quote