Thread: Trade questions
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:33 PM
locell's Avatar
locell locell is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: mesa
Posts: 215
Default Re: Trade questions


You can get one -

Basicially the state of Maine will give you a plate with bill-of-sale only.

It has to be of a certian vintage but yours qualifies

Then transfer your maine plate to your state.

These ppl will do it all for you
Reply With Quote