The wife's motorized bicycle has been having problems, seemed to be starving for fuel and bogging out sometimes. I changed the fuel filter, checked the fuel line, and figured I'd take a look at the carb while I was at it. I took the fuel bowl off and was thinking about replacing the gasket, since it had been pinched a bit. As I was looking it over I realised the mating side of the carb for the bowl was actually slightly curved, arch-shaped really. I'm thinking that it was probaby getting a bit of an air leak there, as I swapped it for another carb (after I tore that down and inspected it first), re-assembled eveything and now it doesn't seem to be having that problem.
Today we took the bikes and the trailer to the grocery store and back. First trip, so it was a bit of a learning experience. We're going to look more carefully at return trip routes. There were a few too many intersections where we had to hill-climb from full stop.
Anyway, here's a few pics:
First is the trailer, loaded up for the trip home. Holds two large Rubbermaid totes nicely.
Second is the trailer hooked up to my wife's motorized bicycle. I couldn't find a kiddie-flag I liked, so we have an old vis-vest across the back for now. She's going to make something better fitting for it from it.
Third is our bike, and trailer, locked up at the store. I think I'm going to have to get another cable and lock, it was tricky getting everything secured.
Last is the new fuel filter on her bike.
Edit: Here's a link to the trailer pics/album.