View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Resident Mad Scientist
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Today I rode my bike to school. That's the short version.

I had some vaccination paperwork to drop off at my daughters' school so, after they rode the bus there, I thought it'd be a great day for a short ride. I went on out there, chained up out front and dropped off one batch of papers and found out I needed to fill out some others while I was there. Whilst sitting and writing, I heard a bell. Then here came Sophie and her classmates, and I had my goggles round my neck, my helmet on the table, and the bike was right outside the window. She was ecstatic. She was pointing and saying "That's my Dad, and he rode his BIKE!" Buncha kids faces pressed the window. "Cool bike!" they said. The teacher let them look for a bit, then moved them on out. When I was done, I rode out past the playground and waved. It felt good that I had made their day. It was even more fun than when adults stop and look at the bike.

"There is nothing wrong with wanting a motorbike that is an extension of your personal taste and fashion sense; if you must ride somewhere, I say do it with style!"

Last edited by Allen_Wrench; 08-17-2012 at 08:38 PM.