View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Gutter Rider
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Thanks for the heads up GN. I need to get some for work. I keep running into cables I got to order. Sure hate to have to order a throttle cable of all things. They seam to think it is not possible over there to solder a cable gonna show'em.

One of my buddies has some silver solder he said he got it from a HVAC shop and had looked every where! I went to his house to make cables a couple of times for m own custom machines.. A roll of silver solder is like 30 dollars and then the flux.. His stuff.. flux and all works flawlessly. Will post it up when ever I get a chance.

Working in a small engine shop has been great fun! I learned a ton in a short period of time. There is no end to the scooters and any kind of power equipment..

Constant non stop nasty gas in my sinus's and soaking into my skin not so much so. I had a heck of a headache today and still got it. It is to the point I can't tell the smell of good gas from the old when checking a tank it all stinks. Just today was rough. lol. Honestly could not tell..

It don't always bother me. Yet it has occurred to me this is just hazardous. Some times I realize the amount of time and hours gone by with my hands just soaked. Rubber gloves nobody uses them here I got some in my tool box. Soggy hands from sweating in them things is more entertainment.

Seams I camp out at the carb vat bucket. lol. Always endlessly there. It will get dead slow come winter might have another prospect coming up? Sure hope it comes through! I flat out cannot budget two months this winter with no work.. If I could have hooked up with this job in the spring it would have been a completely different story.

Got motorbikes to build!!

This'un will have medical insurance etc. Got my fingers crossed. Have not even so much as seen or heard from a doctor in about 30 years. Hope to keep it that way.
Still gotta have a since of humor.