View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 04:52 PM
comfortableshoes's Avatar
comfortableshoes comfortableshoes is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Beverly, MA USA
Posts: 606
Default Re: Cops, Popo, and the "Fuzz"

In Mass you have to register your motorized bike as a moped- you pay $40, get a tag that lasts for 2 years of fun and Po po free rides... as long as you follow the rules that is!

you shoudl check you RMV/DMV web site to see i they offer anything like that.

Last edited by comfortableshoes; 10-27-2008 at 04:53 PM. Reason: forgot
Reply With Quote