Re: Hello All! :-)
I finished up a couple of days ago, and have been tinkering with it to work out all of the bugs. By far the biggest hurdle was aligning the rear sprocket and the chain tension. The sprocket was fairly straight forward it just takes patience. The chain tension was the biggest problem. The chain tension retaining thingamabob kept on slipping and derailing the chain. I broke one chain and had to replace it, but after I got a new one I wrenched the retainer down as much as humanly possible. So far it has been alright but I am still keeping an eye on it. As promised here are some pics, sorry for the poor quality I took them with my phone.