View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Gutter Rider
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
LOL Goat, when I get the shop set up, remind me of this and I will make you a tshirt or bumper sticker
That would be Kewl as all get go! I will go for that ! Got to ride more today. Went out for a big ol full size Strawberry rhubarb pie and milk. Got home and quickly busted into the pie. Went for a swig of milk and the milk was sour lol.

Had not run into that scenario in about ten years guess it was about time to try that again? Promptly went back to the store for a gallon with a different date. Almost ruined a darn good pie! I quickly got over it.

Turned that screw down to just about one turn out. Ran flawlessly.. could go slow enough to fall over and everything in between. Gotta put a tac back on it it to check? Idles perfectly down really low!

Guessing about 900 or so mebbe slower? It has a neat gurgling sound idling . When idling around the neighborhood it is very quiet and has a gentle crackle to it when off the gas that never occurs any other time. Loving the sound note of it! Pretty darn happy with it.
Still gotta have a since of humor.