View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: Yep... Another Felt Build!

OK, I have some more pics to post... Thank you Barely Awake for the thread on pic resizing!

Here it is with the chain guard in place... I used friction shifter hardware to hold it in place and give some quick release ability (I'm hoping I can get it tight enough+ blue lock tight that it won't come loose. We'll see!)

In these pics it has the Quick Brick tires and the brake swapped over to the other side... I will probably swap the brake back to the other side when I try to re fit the hookworm 2.5" tires.

I am still concerned about the fuel valve not having enough threads in the tank to hold properly... Should I just JB Weld it in place? Then I cant take it out... Ideas anyone?

I am hoping the carbon fiber bars will help to damp out some of the vibration of the buzzy China Doll. Even if it is no different, at least they satisfy my irrational need for light/high quality materials.

Still experimenting with the seat (this one is from a Felt Vintage Iron-I think)

Decals will be going on eventually... there will be small pin up girls on the front of the tank, with felt logos on the tank, headstock and chain guard for a relatively factory look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4161.JPG (231.1 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4167.JPG (173.6 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4165.JPG (188.5 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4162.JPG (170.8 KB, 64 views)
The only constant is change!