View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 06:48 AM
Default Re: You guys are nice, I'm not..

Originally Posted by webeneo1 View Post
When I take on a hobby I deeply research it.

Like this one. I read huge amounts of posts on this site. Searched for any posts that I thought may be able to answer any questions I might have, also did the same on another similar forum.

I figured out who the suppliers and manufactures are. Go on there sites and research them also.

I'm sure I have made a few thousand Goggle searches.

I have put a lot of time figuring out what the heck is going on with MB's.

I personally get more than a bit offended when someone who is just LAZY posts a questing that can easily be answered with with a very small amount of effort on there own part.

There are members here who it seems endlessly post these kind of LAZY questions.

Hooray for those of you who will spoon feed the LAZY. You are truly NICE guys.

Ahhh, I feel a bit better now.
Very cool and thank you Webeneo. Really are some great folks here.

Thing that made me a want to hang out yrs back was our host. The forum was just picking up steam and getting lots of members. Some one asked Paul about duplicate threads and questions. He replied that he didn't want curtail any one from asking questions no matter what they are/were. His only real rule is show respect to every one. It really trickles down and made this a good and comfortable place. Lots of new folks might be brand new to forums, the internet or even brand new to computers. The thing that bothers me is when some one gets on a member for not following rules or internet etiquette that are from some forum from 1990. Some of the best threads here meander.

In the words of our host; "You guys make the forum"

...and is a pleasure to hang out with you.
worst apocalypse ever