So I saw this ad on craigslist: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/3117625643.html
And my situation right now is: Don't have a a motorbicycle yet, but I was going to buy a bicycle and get an engine kit.
But now that I saw this ad, what should I do?
1. Buy the beach cruiser that already comes with the motor. [$240]
2.Buy the chopper, and buy an engine kit my self. [$80]
- Save money
- BUT, I may run into trouble because it's not new
- Wont have as much fun as buying everything else separately
- Will have more fun picking out parts my self
- Engine kit will be new, lesser chance of problems
- Will end up spending more money
- Never ridden a chopper before, might be too low for my comfort?
I think I'm going to go for the chopper and engine kit separately, but I've never ridden a chopper bicycle before and i think I might be uncomfortable on it because of it's height. How tall are choppers compared to a beach cruiser, and to those people who have choppers do you feel uncomfortable being that low?
Thanks for the input!
~EDIT: Okay, so I just found out that it's hard to put one of these engine kits on a chopper... how hard is it? IS there an aftermarket mount for choppers? I saw this on eBay, but I'm not sure... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Schwinn-OCC-...ht_3443wt_1185