View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Location: Valenzuela City, National Capital Region, Philippines 1442
Cool Re: Mabuhay! from Philippines

Originally Posted by Jeco View Post
I've sold my motorized bike last year and then I bought an ebike instead, it's great because it's almost maintenance free. And I have built another custom cruiser bike for an ebike conversion in the future too ...I've gone to the greener side haha!

We have this new ebike group in FB maybe you want to join-

ingat din! (take care too!)
WOW!!! Thanks a lot!!! You even exceeded my hopes and dreams. I was actually having this imagination of having a club of E-bike riders here a couple of years ago when I aquired my E-bike made fom China. Unfortunately, the bike's batteries were damaged and the dealer where I bought it from closed and from that day, I have never had the chance to restore it again. I even looked for a new set of batteries but it is actually a bit pricey. I hope that your group will help me restore my bike and I am actually planning to have another one. This time, in a form of a power-trailer for my bicycles here at home. (Check out The only problem is I can't find a dealer of it here in the Philippines.
If only I can join the group now, but the system here in our office blocked our access to Facebook. Maybe I will do so after work. Censya na kc dmi ko nang nasabi, it was because I was so thrilled to hear this news about the group from you.
Thank you and God Bless!!! (Don't worry, I promise not to say too much next time!!!)

Last edited by Burning Slug Evil; 11-15-2012 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Wrong spelling.