View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Gutter Rider
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Got up this morning to do my usual ride to work and had a terrible squealing noise on the rear brake? I looked down to see what looked like oil on the caliper 'Hydro' disk brake. Did not see anything any where else.

Had to make a split second decision. Having not seeing anything and no time to get specific I broke my usual ''every day religious habit'' I actually took the truck. I know used a whole weeks worth of gas in one trip.

Did take home some valuable scrap metal for future tinkering tho. I got sheet metal for some battery boxes etc now! That was worth the trip!

Got home and was about to investigate the seals on my caliper . What did I find???

The night before I had a can of concentrate grape juice. In the back yard poring it into a water bottle to put in the freezer in the garage for work the next day.

I split some on the caliper when I accidentally splashed it opening the can lol.

So I detailed the BoXer machine admired it some for how faith full it has been and vowed never to spill that stuff on it again. Will be aback to my regular appointed scheduled tomorrow. .
Still gotta have a since of humor.