View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:50 AM
Rusty1 Rusty1 is offline
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 50
Default Re: First motorized bicycle project in Central Michigan

Hi . Just a word of advise . I'm from Port Huron Mi. Your bike is going to have to be registered with the secretary of state as an assembled moped , It took getting a ticket for me to find this out . You'll need front and rear brakes , Head light , running and brake light and a horn . And oh ya ! If its over 50cc it has to be registered as a motorcycle and insured and plated . This state one of the few from what I gather that makes you jump through hoops to ride your bike on the road legally
Reply With Quote