View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 12:47 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: Very bad vibration.

Originally Posted by donphantasmo View Post
Sorry, MultiPaul. I don't know what in the world you are talking about. You took my thread and went a totally different direction with it.

I just wanted to let people know that the engine driven sprocket is very important to be perfectly centered. Just a minute variance will throw off your centerline and make you vibrate your sphincter loose, lol..

And if you were to want to perfectly center it, you should trust the guys of Manic Mechanic.

I really didn't want to bring up motorized bicycling in Germany. I LOVE Germany. I've been there, and it's one of the best countries I've ever went to in the world. With that being said, people of Deuchland should like the sprocket adapter. It centers the sprocket to an almost perfect "zero tolerance" degree. And we all know how Germans love perfection!!!

Anywho, Cheers.

hello! sometimes when these threads get out of line you great members of this forum have to think about the other atleast 60% of us that live abroad.we seldom think in the same lines that you in e.x LA does because we just cannot "just pop down to the shop". Just recieved a B&R rod from the states, it began at retail 58$ and i paid 229,20$ for it with tax and customsfees!!!