View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: New Rider with WildFire Motorbike, looking for Master Link...

Originally Posted by John-Forrest View Post
Hello, I'm new here and I'm John-Forrest with a WildFire Motorbike WF-26MB. It's basically a combination of a bicycle and 49cc engine that I have registered as a moped in MA. I've only had it for a week and other day, engine chain broke off, probably because when I tightened bike chain, engine chain got too tight. I'm looking for a Master Link to put it back together.

The length of chain is 300 mm (3 feet). Each link is 20 mm long by 12 mm wide (face down). That's also 3/4 inch x 1/2 inch in English. Does the Master Link for 415 match with that?

I'm asking Grady Howell, if he's there.

Thanks,John Forrest
I had my WF26-MB two weeks before mine broke down, please fully read instructions, like they say about Harley's you have to keep all nuts and bolts tightened including the carb. as a nut came off mine and went into the shaft to the cylinder therefore seasing up the engine, the way it happened I also broke my chain, Cheney is my town makes chains but I assure you that you will have to contact WildFire Motors for a new chain and ask for some extra links I paid under $20 delivered, when mine broke down I replaced it with a regular $2000 50cc scooter in 2008, mine is for sale if interested for $275 with zero miles on it with new engine & chain. Ron V Lansing,MI