View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 11:33 PM
GearNut's Avatar
GearNut GearNut is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Posts: 5,106
Default Re: Point Beach gets an EZM kit.

In California it is required that any motorized bicycle that shall be operated upon a public highway, road, ect. be equipped with a state issued license plate.
There is a one time fee of $19.00 (may change without further notice) to obtain this plate.
There are no reoccurring/ yearly registration fees due. The plate is good for ever.
"It's a chinagirl. It's a sometimes fun little engine that often will break your heart. It's disposable.

Does not come with a fortune cookie."
Reply With Quote