Thread: gas/oil
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: gas/oil

Order new gasket, tare engine down to that point where it can be replaced and replace it, coat gasket with Permatex High Tack Sealant, alternate between screws until each is tightened down well ( never tighten any one screw all the way down when there are multiple screws for hold two parts together with a gasket seal between them.

On a 2 smoker ANY leak in the case or anything else for that matter that allows fuel mix to exit engine is BAD BAD BAD......!

Best wishes and again, stop running engine and replace gasket or you will be needing another engine soon......

Peace, Map

Originally Posted by weediez View Post
ye i replaced the hole top but the leak is down under the crank case leaking fuel mix will yhat cause something bad to happen thw leak is comin from wer the motor was took apart but then i put some gor tex in between wer the gasket should go and it fixed the mojority of the leak but at that one little place wer that lil bolt on bottom of motor
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!

Last edited by mapbike; 04-29-2012 at 12:14 PM.