View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 10:31 AM
rustycase's Avatar
rustycase rustycase is offline
Gutter Rider
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Left coast
Posts: 2,745
Default Re: is this a flywheel or what?

It is necessary for the motor to run.
It is called a magneto rotor.
My goal is cheap, reliable, personal transport, below the tax collector radar. Fun counts for a lot!
Reply With Quote