View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

I got up and dragged the bike out of the road! Some nice editing, eh? After the necessary light repairs, I did get back on it and go wash up.

The video was a motorized wheelchair doing 60mph. Buy this man a beer! Here's the youtube link.

Today I went to the mower shop and got a handful of premium see-thru fuel line, a grommet, a vent, and a drop-in filter. The shop clerk wasn't the happiest because I "didn't have a model number". LOL. I let him mutter and grumble and bring me a box full of parts, since he didn't want to look it up on his computer: Tanaka PF-3300. And this, from a Tanaka shop!

I miss Staggs! Too far away, though. Old Kerry Staggs probably knows more about mowers and trimmers than most shops ever knew. I'll have to ride this bike over there some day and let him marvel at it. Maybe he'll help me sell Dax Friction Drives.

If you are near Garland, Seagoville, Balch Springs, or Mesquite, this guy and his crew can fix ANYTHING if it can be fixed! They will have parts for anything from Sherman Tanks to 60mph wheelchairs with Kohler generator engines, and will humor you any day. If you want parts, you will get them today. If you want a motor, you will get it today. If you want anything else, you will wait. (months, depending on when you bring it in.) Be prepared though, if the Old Man, Gene, is still there, he may sexually harass you. Male or Female. Just punch him in the arm. hahahhhahaha This shop always cracks me up, and they might even have something for you in the mower boneyard, if you buy used stuff.

Phone: 972-285-1103
Fax: 972-289-0402

(abbreviated quotes)
HCS, I really wanna watch that vid, but my link wouldn't load !

and I remember Happy's crash vid... he got up, mounted his steed, and took off again!
Ah, to be young and tough again! :-)
1" roller Dax Friction Drive and Tanaka 3300 with mods.

Last edited by happycheapskate; 04-24-2012 at 06:18 PM.