Re: Motorized black mamba roadster project in Kenya
COOL pics , the 2 stroke motors are all just about the same from my experience ,which isnt very vast, the 4 strike motors are harder to choose from , but I am positive other members here could advise you better , as a general set of rules "complements of lrjerry" 1) What is the predominant riding terrain?
2) What type of physique does the primary rider have?
3) What will the rider's local laws allow and require them to have?
(Lookup and personally read these laws.)
4) What kind of bike is being motorized?
5) What is the bike to be used for?
6) How much of a budget is to be used for the build?
Welcome to the forum
four wheels move the body . two wheels move the soul