Thread: thatsdaxs
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 08:44 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: thatsdaxs

I plan a 4 stroke build in the future myself, I plan to do an in frame HF 79cc with a CVT drive.

I really like the China Girls (HT's) and plan to always have one no matter what else I have, there's just something about them that a 4 stroke doesn't deliver.... some good some bad.......but always a lot of 2 smoker screaming fun..!

Sometimes they do spice things up, and then sometimes they just need a cat to come along and bury them....LOL

I've always been a tinkerer and mad mechanic with many things so the HT's are right up my alley, I have all three of mine working very nicely.

2 of them have several mods, and one is a BGF that is bone stock internal but I've upgraded the mounting hardware, replaced the plug & plug boot with a good NGK rig & added the RT carb. from Duane @ ThatsDax, 500+ miles and running great on this one.

Peace, Map

Originally Posted by fredgold52 View Post
Everything about them is suspect.

HAHA, I just love that. I'm gonna have to build a Chinagirl 2 Popper next time. My 4 stroke Huasheng is boringly dependable. On the one hand that's great. On the other hand, I believe a 2 stroke would spice things up.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!