View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 08:56 AM
LR Jerry's Avatar
LR Jerry LR Jerry is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oak Ridge, TN
Posts: 1,019
Default Re: New, Hooked, and could use advice...

Here in Tennessee for a motorized bicycle you don't have to register or insure your bike. But you must have a driver's license. You can voluntarily register and insure your bike. By putting regulation lighting, gauges and braking on a bike some states will let you register it as a moped. Then when you go to other states you have less problems because its a registered and insured vehicle.
Land Rider Jerry

Last edited by LR Jerry; 04-18-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Reply With Quote