View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 09:10 PM
LR Jerry's Avatar
LR Jerry LR Jerry is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oak Ridge, TN
Posts: 1,019
Default Re: New, Hooked, and could use advice...

Here in the USA the laws varies from state to state. For example my state Tennessee if its got a motor on it you must have a drivers license to operate on the public roadways. It doesn't matter what size the engine is. So if you plan to travel here be careful.
Land Rider Jerry

Last edited by LR Jerry; 04-17-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Reply With Quote