I fired up my second build today using the 66cc motor on a 3g Isla Vista. She went chug chug chug varooooommmmm....
Pirate Adapter/Sprocket/Chain upgrade. Manic's moutor mounts. That baby frigging sruises. I stripped out the kill switch throttle housing somehow so the throttle goes past the "0" point forward and kicks the cable out of the housing. I ordered a new kill switch to correct.
But I stil lam breaking it in I just need to be a bit careful not to push thrpottle past that point. I have the needle valve set to 2nd to lowest setting to start but opened her up and put on third from bottom. Checked everything for tightness.
Also, bought a wireless turn signals ( bicygnals) and set all that up but ended up removing them. They are not working right for me for some reason. They worked fine without the bike started but after rolling around with engine on the back turn indicators didnt work. I tried it a few times but I think that they vibrate too much and that screws up the "synchronicity" between units and/ or some how the 2.4 ghz signal gets jammed. Oh well
I will try the cheap chinese ones next.