View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Gutter Rider
Default Re: How Fast are You going? - I wana know

Originally Posted by KCvale View Post
I can't speak for H.T. motors, never tried one of their kits.
HT= "happy time" it's a inexpensive 2 cycle motor kit made in China AKA. Skyhawk etc. Just breeze through here! I beleive you you got a lucky one! Prolly ran great! Still was only about 3 horse power at the most.

Not sure where my first Chinese two stroke came from H.T. China Girl all the generic names they go by. It ran rather well. Had the Brass bushing in the piston. I was the fastest kid on the block in that motor class! It only had about 3 H.P. Was a runner tho!

Your Happy Time Motor being 49cc as such had a different stroke and the crank would have been better balanced a a result. Like my 49cc Happy Time was.

Check what Four Easy did to a H.T. motor. He found out when the Horse power went up after putting a different brand make engine jug on it with better port timing and reed valves etc. This motor could suck in great wind and make very strong power that the clutch pucks slipped like mad.. I don't think he made it past 4 H.P. before it started happening? No Happy Times have ever beat a Morini in the sanctioned professional races to date. DFlanagan's engine is rated at around 15hp with the work he put into it now that's a big dog!
Originally Posted by KCvale View Post
Then, exactly what I can get away with for performance enhancements.
Custom Turbo Charger and maybe even NOS?
Might read about this think? Good stuff here K.C.!
Still gotta have a since of humor.

Last edited by Goat Herder; 04-04-2012 at 01:37 PM.