View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 05:56 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Newbie stationed in Germany

Hello all,

It is a beautiful spring morning here in Germany where I am stationed. My name is Jeff. My friend got me hooked into this and I mean hooked. I have been ride a bike that he build for me for just around $200 dollars. I have put about just under 600 miles on my bike. I used it through the winter with snow tires. I love to ride year round on my motorcycle. Been riding motorcycles for 15 years. This was the safer option for the But so much fun. The winter was not bad. I am getting to Retire from the US Army by the end of April. Looking forward to building a new project when I get back to the states. Since I have been ride with my friend we have put together 7 more bikes here and the soldiers really love them. Lots of bike trails here and we all just ride together on the weekend. I enjoy put them together. I want to start my own business where I will be living at in Virginia near Va Beach. I am going to take a few small motor and bicycle repair courses. Well here is my first re-build on my own with a new Grubee SkyHawk. I hope I have learned enough to make it

"Fight for Freedom! Ride for Freedom!"
"Retired US Army, God Bless the American Dream to Ride!"

Last edited by jeffdf4082; 03-15-2012 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Add pic