Thread: Hello from TN
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 07:45 AM
Ibedayank's Avatar
Ibedayank Ibedayank is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Columbia Tennessee
Posts: 1,171
Default Re: Hello from TN

Class M (Motorcycle)
The operator of a motorcycle, motor-driven cycle, or
motorized bicycle will need to apply for a Class M license.
These two and three-wheeled vehicles are categorized by
cylinder capacity and other design features. Generally, if the
vehicle is over 125 cubic centimeters, a Class M license is
issued; under 125cc, a Class M limited license is issued.
Class M licenses may be issued as a single license, or
page 8

this we are going to have to look into
Live life as its your last day... it just may be
Learn to do it right or how to fix it later, quicker to do it right the first time.
Reply With Quote