View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Thanks vincent,

It was just a quick fix to get the rack on the bike but it's strong enough & secure, I will need to put some paint on the brace/bracket when I get a chance or it will rust up since it's just bare steel.

Yes this old bike is very comfortable even though it has no suspension other than the really soft Cloud 9 seat, best seat I've used so far, it's the perfect shape for me, I do lots of riding on rough roads as can be seen in the pic if you notice how dusty my bike is, our dirt roads in these parts of Texas are white coleche base, great for roads but the dust is as fine as corn starch and sticks to everything, here where I live it's 3 miles to the nearest pavement one way and around 2 miles to pavement another direction, nothing can be kept clean around here.

Peace, map

Originally Posted by vincent713 View Post
Looking at the picture I'd say you did a fine job on the rear bike rack. The bike looks very comfy and I can see why you enjoy riding it.
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!