View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:51 PM
biknut's Avatar
biknut biknut is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Dallas
Posts: 6,280
Default Re: ECO Question - Electric vs Gas

Electric is way more efficient, especially when you consider your batteries will always be dead, and you'll end up peddling 90% of the time to get anywhere. The other 10% will be waiting for the batteries to recharge.
Reply With Quote