View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 01:30 PM
trackfodder trackfodder is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 333
Thumbs up Re: What is my engine called?

OK guys, Im back. I just Googled GRUBEE Starfire and found the dealer in Okla. City, or close to it. They have a good web page and apparently there is a newer version of the ChinaGAS engine available. Since 2006 no 2-strokes have been allowed in the country but there is still old stock. Click on ABOUT US and get the story how DON GRUBE bought one 50cc back from China and the reception caused him to form a co. to sell them. Interesting read There is an email address, where you can see about stuff. The chick on the home page is holding a bike with what looks like a LARGER than Whizzer tank on it. That should be about a month's supply !
Keith (trackfodder) Williams

Last edited by trackfodder; 10-05-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Reply With Quote