View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Default Re: Lets give this a try ...........

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I was never a fan of the other motorized bicycle forum either, so I think you made the right choice. With that many bikes you should be able to make a soild motorbike project. The Dyno glide deluxe that you mentioned is a perfect bike to be motorized. It is big, solid, it has rear exit dropouts, and more then enough room for either a 2 stroke or a 4 stroke without having to modify the frame.

The Chinese engine kits do just fine if they are taken care of. A lot of the negative feedback on the kits are from people that don't take the necessary steps to ensure it will be reliable. Either they don't know what they are doing or don't care to bother with maintenance. You mentioned chainsaw power... they work, but with a Dyno cruiser a motor belongs in-frame, not a rear mount (just me). Do some research, if you have a question I'm sure it has already been answer before. When you get started with your project keep us updated with your progress, pictures mean everything.

Take Care,

Mile High Motor Bicycle
EZ Motorbike Dealer - Denver, CO