View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 5 bikes in 9 months

Yes ! will buy a Morini in the spring for my bike. My objective from the start was to save fuel expenses. 1st build was with a Grubee 80. 2nd and 3rd also (both these bikes sold before completion.) I did not feel comfortable at all letting these bikes go to someone not a tinkerer. In a round-about-way I refused a couple potential sales for that reason. 4th bike engine kit is a total bomb. completed since Nov I have maybe 20 miles on still using break in mix. Head gaskets blowing out (2) continuing cns carb problems (no leaks ever). This kit came with a bad CDI. I replaced it from a different vendor after waiting 2 weeks for a response from PB yes I tested it according to specs. This bike just does not want to run. I'm waiting now for an NT for this bike. I can't wait for this one to go away. Just completed a bike for my Nephew. Engine Kit bought @ BB runs Great am very pleased with this kit...
Now My bike!!!
Back and forth to work 12 mi daily. Many just for fun rides. Frm April to Oct 3216 mi and 22 gals of gas much better than my v6 p/u...currently down for a rebuild after the wrist pin blew up and scattered itself throughout the engine. I found a better one of those thanks to this forum.
My bike will get the morini this spring. I'll post pics once I change the size.