View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 01:27 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 2 bike stolen in san diego

Originally Posted by hawaii_87 View Post
Please help me rocover these bikes.

On Cecember 21st 2011 at 1530hrs, I discovered my two Motorized bicycles stolen. Two locks were used to lock the bicycles up to each other and around a wooden pole. Both locks were cut.

Bike number 1 bike is described as a Trek classic cruiser matte black in color. It has ape hanger handlebars and a black motor. With chrome accents. The bike is registered through SDPD.

Bike number 2 is described as a black beach cruiser canteliver frame with red wheels black motor and a monark springer front fork and front disc brake. Bike number 2 is not registered. I do have pictures of both bike.

Bro that really sucks there is no worse feeling. I know both of those bike well and if I see the piece of **** that stole those I plan on making his pain legendary. After having my truck stolen this year I have been fantasizing about catching somebody stealing anything of mine.

On a lighter note i guess you'll be upgrading from the China/CNS nightmare of a rolling repair expo sooner than you planned. If you need help with the build or some welding done, dont hesitate to ask.