View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 08:56 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Greetings from Portugal

If you wish to post photos in the The Tavern section, post them under the Travels & Adventures topic.

When you create your photo tour in your imaging editor of your camera to tweek the brightness, contrast, and have the photos to where they can be understood easily when looking at them and save them to your hard can create a post as a new topic in Travels & Adventure and upload the photos from your computer by going down to where it says "Additional Options" below where you type your message. In that box there is a section for "Attach Files" with a long square box that says "manage Attachments".

When you click that a window will launch that has a button that says "Browse". Click it and it will show your your hard drive. Select to find your pictures. Then click your first picture. It will display in that window with Browse beside it. To the right there is a button that says UPLOAD. You click that and a few seconds later you will be ready to upload the next of your series of photos.

This will create a gallery of small photos that viewers can click on to get a larger photo to look at.

Your Photo Tour sounds good to me and I'd like to see it myself.