View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 02:38 AM
Motorized Bicycle Member

Default re: Researching for the best motorized bicycle kits

I ordered mine yesterday from rock solid bicycle engines should be shipped tomorrow from what i have read they replace all the standard bolts with Hi-tensile and bench test before shipping will keep informed when i get it and add pics to if people want.

Finally got my engine no problem with rock solid only problem was Australia post, open the box and there are 3 smaller boxes with everything packed nice and tight with space filled first box out was the fuel tank which had been leak tested and signed off on the box, next was the exhaust and chain guard checked and signed off on the box, last but not lest the motor engine built with hi-tensile bolts carby on and adjusted and sealed, test ran and packed snap lock bags several that had the cdi, spark plug, chain pick up, nuts bolt and all the bits and pieces each bag was checked and signed off on bag, cables zip ties everything checked and signed off before shipping nothing was missing engine ran perfect first time. every thing that they say on there site they do to the engine is dune, service was great 10/10 to tony and his staff

Last edited by jamz1378; 11-19-2011 at 06:33 AM. Reason: received my engine