View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 11:24 PM
CTripps's Avatar
CTripps CTripps is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Posts: 1,311
Default Re: Just an other newbe needing help

Welcome, Bubba, you've found the right place.

When you say your build is 95%, what's done and what's the other 5%? The more you tell us, the more helpful we can be.


Any day that starts with a good ride is already a better day, and a bad day riding still beats a good day working.

My Builds: My Beast, Harley59's bike, my Cruiser
Reply With Quote