View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 01:39 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Fever hits germany

Originally Posted by buhz View Post
nice bike are you going to use a jack shaft or a sprocket on the left? if a regular sprocket how do you mount it? also what is that behind door # 1 a lotus ? I had one of the greatest sports cars to ever leave germany the OPEL GT HaHaHAhAhA ha ha s were on me I bought one in 78. the standard position was hood up,not much diff. from a china girl. looks like you know how to build , do yourself a favor if you can go morini. in 79 I spent a month in germany my parents were from dusseldorf and wuppertal came to amerika in 54. sacksenhousen was my favorite place berlin was ok but being from n.y. I have seen that way of living a thousand other question being I just went to court in fl. because of unclear statutes. what is the law in germany on gas powerd bicycles ? if you could answer this under the laws&leg. section.thanks Bob Buchholz WIEDERSEHEN
Hi Bob, a sprocket, no idea how I will mount it. Will find out this weekend. What do you mean with Morini? Engine? I had a GT as well, bought it 1981 and crashed it a year later. Behind that door is a (yellow, not red) italian sportscar, built in 1977 ;-)
Btw: there is almost no chance to get them registered here, I just build it for the fun of building it ...

Last edited by axelkloehn; 10-12-2011 at 03:48 AM.