View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 09:16 PM
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

5-7, OT but way back I was showing a kid how to pick up an emergency hawser off the rail on a tug. (I was all of 30 or so, lol) But it was a motion and lift I had done a 1,000 times if not more. But some thing in the back went *crick===snap* sorta sounding. 10 yrs of docs and this and that. Thing just hurt bad a lot of the time.

Sitting in the "Barn" a bar in NC that if you weren't armed, you were under dressed and in a good deal of trouble. lol A native American woman gave me a back rub. She was a good friend and was just a buddy thing. She snapped my neck so hard others heard it over the juke box ! But she found a lump in my back and explained the muscles that should slide over each other had become knoted and were working against each other. Causing me pain. She then told me "this is gonna hurt" LOL! (I am sure my screams can still be heard in space. Or NJ) But she took her thumb and pressed in the center of the lump and twisted. Hurt so good! Was fine, no kidding fine after that. Unless I let my self get dehydrated! I know! Cold baths and lots of water.

Not saying that would help you or in any way advice. Just amazed me. Simple old world stuff. Cost me a beer after thousands in insurance expenditures.
Or; I'm not a doctor, but I played one as a child.

worst apocalypse ever