View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 12:23 PM
Gutter Rider
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Originally Posted by killercanuck View Post
Got the extended intake soldered up and mounted. Can't test yet because of rain, grr. Hopefully it'll help my bottom end
That chrome and the copper look looks great! You gave me some ideas about an experimental intake on one of my Morini's . I got to thinking about the shingle effect of those fittings. I got to thinking about Venturis and there effects. My hour glass shaped hole in my main jet diddy I just recently discovered ''by accident'' and like a whole bunch at the moment!

I was beginning to think about the fork crowns I had lying around before for a carb manifold.
Originally Posted by Goat Herder View Post
That t
What I am thinking about now is hydraulics of air so to speak. A way to speed up the air a tad right at the carby. '' I still pounder what I can get away with with a big carb'' Was thinking bigger ''fatter'' shorter intake with a funnel shape right where the carb bolts up to said manifold? This in theory dunno? Might better atomize fuel? Mebbe from air sped up at said carby?

I may try it or never get around to it at all. This thing run's very well to begin with right now. It's the ol grass is greener somewhere analogy. I can't help but want to try some things and see what they do...

I was wondering how your higher rpm's are fairing off with your long manifold? It looks Kewl..

Originally Posted by 5-7HEAVEN View Post

Thirty minutes later, I'm standing in my work cubicle.....and it hit me. My back went out.
I purchased about 9 years ago now one of the authentic models ''not a knock off brand'' the Chuck Noris Total Gym's .

For three months all I did was target my back muscles with it. Best money I ever spent. I have not thrown my back out but one time in my life about 18 years ago. I do lots of stretching out now. That total gym can target back muscles precisely better than anything I myself have yet to see when used correctly..
Still gotta have a since of humor.