Decided, after troubleshooting not getting spark on here, to swap out my magneto in an attempt to correct the problem. It worked!
After that I also decided that the rattling from my broken fender mounts was annoying me too much, so I took them off.
After doing this the bike looked like a misfit.....A board tracker trying to be a cruiser or probably more like vise versa.....so I completed the board tracker look by inverting the handlebars and adjusting the throttle and clutch cables to fit the finish.
Loving the new look and am very happy that my bike can have a different look with very little work and no money.