Re: Simple Question?.......
Thanks for the reply Deco,
There is no water in the magneto area. The reason I believe the mag is burning my CDI is that this past thursday I was not getting my bike to start, it would sputter a couple of times but wouldnt run. I had an extra CDI so I swapped it and cleaned the spark plug thinking I wasnt getting spark. Low and behold it fixed the problem immediately and the motor ran perfect. Today I am travelling down my street after porting my intake and the thing quits again. Try starting it as Im peddling back to the house and it sputtered once then nothing else. Its once again acting like theres no spark. I do not have a kill switch hooked to my engine.