When I bit the bullet to build a motorized bicycle I didn't realize how many little hurdles there would be. And I think the kit I bought was a bit more crappy than BGF
as far as I can see form pictures. Anyway, I'm building up my Thruster fixie. The v shape let me down a bit because if I mounted the rear using the stock mount the carb was at an angle and using the front mount set the rear off but the carb was level. I found one post where they used three U bolts in the rear so I've made one with two that will hopefully work. I don't have a shop or drill press so the work isn't as clean as I'd like... Thankfully I had a damaged aluminum preamplifier faceplate that was thick enough to use. The center holes attach to the engine and the U bolts will go to the frame with plates pressing against the tube. Of course the hardware store only had one U !!!! WHY!! is that always the case!!! Will post pics when it's finished.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us