Re: Engine fire, bad burns.
His pants had gas on them because he took out the spark plug to be able to bump the engine over & clear out all the excess gas that was loading up the cylinder! (This is a totally common thing to do in that situation.)
He also had the spark plug removed from the boot to prevent a spark. (the smart thing to do.)
Maybe he could have placed a rag over the open hole to keep the gas from spraying up onto him?, But to be honest I dont think I would've done anything different than he did... (I smell like gasoline every day anyways!)
I learned a valuable lesson from reading this!!! (Unplug the CDI too!!!!)
(& yes, he's one cold Kat!) :/
Last edited by Venice Motor Bikes; 09-08-2011 at 10:34 PM.