View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:06 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

20" would just be too small for me too, they are to squirrely and even a 32T sprocket would still be to big for my liking, I'm thinking now 24" is just perfect with a smaller sprocket, I'm loving this old bike now......

I temporarily fixed my brake issue by making up some extentions out of Alum. angle, they're working great for now.

I had thought about welding a piece of angle for a bridge to relocate the side pull caliper but didn't have time today so I just rigged up another way until I can get a bridge made from angle iron and put in place, unless I decide to go with a V brake set up and that is also a good possibility.

Main thing is this bike has never performed like it does now with the 24" wheel and 32T sprocket, I'm just amazed at the difference it made in this bike....... I just cant say enough about this, I just can't believe I didn't try this sooner, the benefit in performance is huge.....!

Peace, map
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!