View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 09:05 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Has anyone tried scented fuel?

No offense intended here, but just the thought of adding a food scent to the fuel so the exhaust smells like a fruit stand is a bit " Fruity " in my opinion.....! LOL!

Of coarse to each their own, the best cure for the smell that's ailing anyone IMHO is to just run Opti2...... even @ 72:1 you wont have all that smoke and smell like the other oils.

I think Pirate sells the Strawberry scented oil, I guess we could run that and name our bikes "My little Cheescake" I know I'm being a bit ugly here but this scented oil stuff just really makes me scratch my head and say...WHAT...........! are you SERIOUS.......!

It's just plain comical to me unless it was a GIRL talking about it and then it would be completely understandable and acceptable, but dang we got to man up here.......WOW!

Anyone can throw stones at me about this if they want, it wont upset me at all, this is only my $0.02 NOT meant to down anyone or anything, I'm just laughing......right now!

Let's see I could name my three bikes.....

1.) Cheesecake

2.) Tuity Fruity

and last but not least...

3.) Bubbles

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!............................

Peace, map
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!