View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Things I Hate About Riding My MB

Recently I got passed far too close for my liking by a couple of SUVs with young drivers with cell phones shoved in their ears. So I'm going to get one of those airhorns you see at soccer games and mount them up on the front end and let out a long blast when some butt head gets too close- that stuffs loud. I'd love to see the darn cell phones made illegal while driving like in NH. Down here in MA people seem to take it to the extreme, cell phone in one hand, cigarette in the other with a cup of dunkin's. Who's actually driving ? Who knows I sure as h3!! don't.

I dated this idiot in college who used to think it was real fun to hang out the window and yell at bikers. The first time it happened I was driving (my car freaking mooch) and we pulled over and had a real loud argument, needless to say the relationship didn't last too long. I ended up being pretty good friends with the biker who passed us as we had the argument. He was the president of the college bike club.

As for the shot gun, why not get some of those any side up road thorns? Razor sharp and used by the cops? You could even tose those out ahead of you or to your left as you were passed, not that I'm suggesting you do anythign illegal.